Wednesday 24 October 2012

I had brought art into my daily life

Sometime i did something crazy,
while people are watching TV,
I don't watch,
but I look at their face,
take some angle,
and see what's the differences,
and how they shows their emotion while concentrating on something else.

Sometime I even stare at my friend while he/she talking to me,
or people are talking around me,
I don't know what happen, 
my eyes will automatically go and see those details on everywhere,
my brain will concentrate on what my eyes seen.

However, I got no choice to do so,
since I am working out on a human character,
even a monster character,
about environment,
to be honest,
I can't find any good place in our country.
Due to our country having a badly haze,
and we lack of genius...
(As if our country have a lot, probably all have gone to overseas)

Even me, I would still prefer to further my career oversea,
if it's possible...
I wish to be a famous designer or animator...
Hopefully my hardworking can tell the true ability that I had gained.


No comments:

Post a Comment