Saturday 28 July 2012

Poem

    Yesterday, creative studio class. I never thought of doing a poem. Surprisingly, It's been a long time I never play on poem, but I did create a lots of poem when I was in secondary school life. Anyway, that's a random and bad poem as well. Just to create to express my feeling. Well, yesterday, I did created a random poem again. To present my poem, title of "The cat & woman".

A cat walks like a devil,
        A woman dress like an angel.

Cat walks under the moonlight,
        Yet woman dress under a tungsten light.

The cat hide in a sheltered tree,
        The woman stay at a tremendous tree.

The cat will play,
        While woman's away.

*modified

     To present human, no matter how bad personality. They still having a fine heart. We don't deserve to be a bad person, just the situation,side effect or surrounding necessarily makes us appear our bad heart.
     The reason why I present the human on top of the tree instead of the cat under the tree, is because human normally don't shows their good heart, even though they wanted so much. However, jealousy and unfair make us not to talk about good, but all about people's bad rumours.

*black cat present the bad heart

No comments:

Post a Comment